The Kings County YMCA has been the place for Youth Development and for Healthy Living for over 50 years. Programs include Child Care, Swimming, adult fitness classes and more
Come on down to our YMCA to meet with a member representative and sign up Today!
Benefits of belonging to The Kings County YMCA in Hanford
- Access to Healthy Living Programs for people of all ages, including our fitness facility, Zumba, Spin, water aerobics, racquetball, Etc.
- Youth Development sports programs such as soccer, basketball, t-ball.
- Child Care programs, after school, day time and summer camp.
- Y member rates on programs at our other Golden State YMCA Association Branches; such as youth sports, swimming lessons, day camp and more
- Assistance with membership fees is available based on need
- Monthly Draft from your checking account or credit card on the 5th or 20th.
- Annual payment in full
- Change your payment method at any time by calling or stopping by the YMCA.
THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE
We believe that communities are only successful if they give everyone the opportunity to be health, confident, connected and secure. The Y's Annual Giving Campaign raises funds to provide program assistance. We also offer flexible program rates based on household income. Our goal is that no one is turned away due to inability to pay. Contact our YMCA office to find out more information.